Tuesday 7 February 2012

T by AW 2012

I am rather a big fan of Alexander Wang and I LOVE his T by Alexander Wang collection.

If you want to spend a bit more on staple t-shirts or a jersey maxi dress with a bit of an edge, then this is the brand to invest in. They are beautifully made and a great fit (NB Make sure you handwash!!). Each season there are the classic black, white and grey T's and the masculine, striped, fine knit jumpers. The pre-season collection is full of popping bright blue and yellow pieces; including more sporty hooded jumpers and pencil skirts. Have already been very tempted...!

Over the last few years the popularity of his collections have increased dramatically and I expect this will continue for quite sometime. I know I will be posting about them in the future for sure!
I mentioned before that I had ordered an item from LN-CC, however this (sadly) did not work out...and so I returned to the Wang sale and purchased another item. I'm 99% sure it will become part of my wardrobe, just waiting for it to arrive from TheCorner.com!

Am already excited to see what's next to pop out of Alexander Wang's magic hat!
Check out his Spring 2012 T by AW video below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment