Thursday 2 February 2012

Bored this weekend??

Ever since I was about 5 years old I have had a HUGE passion for wildlife photography! I used to repeatedly sit for hours with my Dad turning pages of the same African wildlife book and would never get bored of it!!
My reason for telling you this is that last Friday I managed to get the final ticket to the late night opening of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition.
I have to say, even though a little cramped, it is DEFINITELY worth a visit. Some of the most incredible photography I have seen. Simply break-taking.
So take yourself off to the Natural History Museum and have a look around.
The exhibition finishes on March 11th, so not long left! There are no more late night openings I believe, so definitely use a freezing cold Saturday or Sunday afternoon to squeeze in and have a browse.
Two of my many fav pictures have to be Daniel Beltra's horrifying image of "Pelicans in Oil" and Cyril Ruoso's "Tiny Warm-Up."
Enjoy!!


http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment